Links from my del.icio.us account for April 18th through April 20th:
- Strikes in Egypt: Female Workers on the Frontline | Mediterranean | Culture et politique en Méditerranée: information et identité Méditerranéennes avec Babelmed – Our Eman on the role of women in Egypt's strikes
- The Three Trillion Dollar War: The True Cost of the Iraq Conflict – Carnegie Endowment for International Peace – Stiglitz and more on cost of war
- Weekly Standard: Egypt Builds a Wall And changes its tune on Israel's barrier.
Egypt Builds a Wall – Ya David Schenker of WINEP, one is a wall and the other a barrier?
- New Statesman – The lives of others – Review of Hugh Miles new book, "Playing Cards in Cairo"
- Iraq wants neighbours to forgive debts: report – Yahoo! News – So it goes back to Saddam's position before he invaded Kuwait
- From Our Own Correspondent | The Moroccan jailed by three kings – The life of Mohammed Bougrine, veteran Moroccan political dissident
- EU tightens anti-terrorism laws – "European Union justice ministers agree that inciting terrorism through the internet should be a crime."
- Aaron David Miller Tackles Arab-Israeli Diplomacy in ?The Much Too Promised Land? – New York Times – "While Mr. Miller does not prescribe a revolutionary remaking of the peace process, he does devote much of this volume to puncturing what he considers American illusions in the hope that the next round of diplomacy will be more successful. Like his collea