Links from my del.icio.us account for January 29th:
- ‘Just World News’ with Helena Cobban: If there is a viable two-state solution in Israel/Palestine… – Argument for the two-state solution, based on the very official Arab Initiative rather than Geneva and other informal proposals.
- ‘Just World News’ with Helena Cobban: Why this American peace diplomacy is different – Cobban says give Obama a chance, and argues he's taken middle east policy outside of Rodham-Clinton's hands, and says he should make a clear statement to influence Israel's elections.
- Middle East Report Online: The Continuity of Obama’s Change by Mouin Rabbani and Chris Toensing – Change? Hard to believe in.
- Nicholas Noe: George Mitchell should start by listening to ordinary Lebanese and Palestinian people | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk – Noe argues Mitchell needs to talk to Hizbullah and Hamas.
- CIA Station Chief In Algeria Accused In Two Sex Assaults – washingtonpost.com – Gross.