Links from my del.icio.us account for April 23rd:
- The real story behind the faux Jane Harman scandal – Los Angeles Times – A fine example of apologia.
- Historian Michael Oren considered for Israel’s ambassador to Washington, reports say (UPDATED) | The Cable – The headline should say "Historian and IDF propaganda officer" Michael Oren. Oren, of course, is critical of Obama. But this could be yet another setup for a false backdown from Bibi on something that really doesn't matter that much.
- International Crisis Group – 85 Gaza’s Unfinished Business – New huge ICG report on post-Gaza, regional implications, chances for peace process.
- AFP: Arab novel booms as Beirut named World Book Capital – "BEIRUT (AFP) — As Beirut prepares to don the mantle of UNESCO "World Book Capital City 2009," Arabic novels are enjoying an unprecedented boom across the Middle East, breaking taboos on topics such as sex and religion."
- Guide to Operations on Irrational Radicals for Neophytes – The other type of irrational radicals. [Thanks, SP]